An 11-year-old boy died in an unheated Texas mobile home. Authorities suspect hypothermia
Christian, who was born in Tela, Honduras, came to Texas in 2019 for a reunion, he hadn’t seen her in over a year, since Nevision reported.
On Monday, he saw snow once after a winter storm painted his backyard. For half an hour, sixth graders jumped basketball, basketball, basketball, basketball, basketball
“That’s why he’s so excited out there,” Pineda told the Houston Chronicle. “Everything was fine. He was happy that day. He wasn’t sick at all.”
An 11-year-old boy died in an unheated Texas mobile home. Authorities suspect hypothermia.
The Washington Post reports that at least 30 of these deaths have arrived here in Texas, a state where ongoing power cuts have exposed residents to dangerously low temperatures.
Some died of carbon monoxide poisoning after resorting to their ovens or vehicles to keep hot. Others, such as a 75-year-old man in Crosby, Texas,
whose oxygen machine stopped working after his home lost power in a misplaced way, a lifeless hypothermia was discovered inside their property or cars.